Silicon Valley Options Group (SVOG) https://www.svog.org
- An opportunity to meet new people and exchange ideas
- Copy and paste if the links don't work
- Please be sure to check the event calendar frequently for the latest events and updates
SVOG Meeting Announcement
DATE/TIME: Thursday, January 11, 2018 -- 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
LOCATION: Elks Lodge Sunnyvale: 375 North Pastoria Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA
Directions & Map: http://tinyurl.com/ElksLodgeSunnyvale
Don’t forget ... Hot dogs and Sandwiches!! Avail 6:00pm to 7:30pm
(Profits from these sales benefit BPOE charity projects. -- about $3.50 to $4.50 ea.)
THIS MONTH'S SVOG MEETING TOPIC:
Leveraging Market Profile for Market Clarity and Profit – Steve Dahl, President, TAS Market Profile
In this interactive presentation, Steve Dahl visits SVOG to share insights about how Market Profile can be used to enhance your understanding of the market and its characteristics. Market Profiles help you identify where the big money is trading. You’ll glean a foundational understanding of Market Profile and learn how to pinpoint market movers as well as tangible trade management techniques. This is the meeting for you if you want to understand how to read the market better and how technicals can be used to understand and trade the global markets.
About Our Speaker:
Steve Dahl is President of TAS Market Profile, a leading trading software and analytics company based in Chicago. Steve is revered as an expert on the topic of volume analysis and Market Profile. TAS products are embraced by the institutional trading community on Bloomberg and readily available to independent traders on eight retail platforms. Be forewarned, Steve’s enthusiasm for financial markets is contagious and his presentations are insightfully entertaining.
- 6:00 PM to 6:15 PM Introductions and Set-up: This is a good time to connect with other fellow options traders and exchange ideas informally.
- 6:15 PM to 6:30 PM SVOG Intro and Announcements – SVOG
- 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM Leveraging Market Profile for Market Clarity and Profit
- 7:30 PM to 7:45 PM Break
- 7:45 PM to 8:45 PM Leveraging Market Profile for Market Clarity and Profit
- 8:45 PM to 9:00 PM Meeting Close
SVOG requests a voluntary contribution of $10.00 to defray operational costs
Reminder Future Meetings 2nd Thursday of the Month:
- February 8, 2018 - Dan Sheridan
- March 8, 2018 - TBD
We are working on the 2018 Meeting line-up and are open to suggestions for topics and speakers
Hold the Date: February 18, 2018, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Special in person session with tastytrade's Tom Sosnoff
More details to follow ...
Notice to Attendees: SVOG DOES NOT provide trading advice nor does it recommend specific products. Information shared is educational and the opinion of the presenter(s). The suitability or application of information provided or discussed is the sole responsibility of the attendee.